Basic Savings Account
Basic Savings Account is a deposit account for small/ marginal/ landless/ natural disaster affected farmers and micro/ small traders who might need re-financing facility in future.
- Age: At least 18 years.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- A testimonial from local ward counselor/union council chairman/union council member/ head master of a local school/principal of a local college is required stating the occupation of the applicant.
- Highest savings interest Rate
- No Account maintenance Fee
- Loan facility allowed with proper credit approval
- NID/Birth certificate/Passport
- Photograph – 2 Copies
- Testimonial certificate from competent authority
- Nominee photograph – 1 Copy
- Nominee’s NID/Birth certificate/Passport
- Income source document
*Bank may ask any additional document if required so.